NasoGel Spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture. NasoGEL provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat. It helps reduce nasal dryness experienced during air travel, oxygen & CPAP use, as well as dryness symptoms caused by atrophic rhinitis, post radiation therapy and sinus surgery.
NasoGel Moisturizer helps to alleviate dryness caused by:
- Isotonic water soluble saline gel spray with aloe vera and sodium hyaluronate
- Drip Free Gel Spray
- Excellent moisturizer for dry nasal passages
- 30 mL. User controlled spray pump
- Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Use 1-2 sprays of NasoGel® Drip Free Gel Spray into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. In case of persistent dryness, you may increase the frequency, after consulting a physician.
WARNINGS Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for mouth dryness. Please do not discard the printed box. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the box.
- Step 1: Remove the cap from the nozzle
- Step 2: Remove the blue safety clasp
- Step 3: To prime, the pump (a) Press the pump and hold it in the down position for 4 seconds as shown for 4 seconds. (b) Release pump (c) Repeat steps a) and b) 4 to 5 times or until the gel comes out. IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to press and then hold the pump down for the full 4 seconds for maximum spray power as shown in figure 3.
- Step 4: After priming the pump the Gel is ready to dispense.
- Step 5: Use 2-4 sprays of NasoGel Drip Free Gel Spray in each nostril every 4-6 hours. In case of persistence dryness, you may increase the frequency of use or consult your doctor.
- Step 6: Replace the safety clasp and cap after use to avoiding drying. The pump will stay primed for a few days. Re-prime the pump as the air pressure is lost.