Bausch & Lomb
Bausch & Lomb Genuine Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops - Hydrates Lenses & Soothing Eyes - For Rewetting Soft Contact Lenses to Minimize Dryness - Sterile - 1 FL. oz. (30mL)Bausch & Lomb
Bausch & Lomb Genuine Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops - Hydrates Lenses & Soothing Eyes - For Rewetting Soft Contact Lenses to Minimize Dryness - Sterile - 1 FL. oz. (30mL)
- REWETTING DROPS… Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops has a cleaning agent to help prevent deposit build-up. Good lubrication is essential to contact lens comfort. If your soft contact lenses become dry and uncomfortable, you can lubricate and rewet them with Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops to minimize contact lens dryness.
- EFFECTIVE LUBRICATE… Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops effectively lubricate, rewet and help prevent film deposit build-up on your soft contact lenses while you wear them. Ideal for rewetting extended wear, frequent replacement or disposable lenses, for clearer, more comfortable lens wear. Also, helps remove particulate matter.
Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops for Soft Contact Lenses provides lubrication which is essential for contact lens comfort. You can use this formula whenever lens seems dry and uncomfortable. Simply put these eye drops in eyes while wearing lenses for a soothing relief almost instantly.
Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops for Soft Contact Lenses is a simple yet efficient solution to get rid of dryness while wearing lenses. This can be a handy thing to use for extended wear while working or studying
A Closer Look:
Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops for Soft Contact Lenses is a sterile, buffered and isotonic aqueous solution with skin-friendly ingredients that help to soothe eyes efficiently. This formula can give relief quickly but in a gentle way without harming your eyes.
A Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic Aqueous Solution That Contains: Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamine; Preserved with: Sorbic Acid (0.15%) and Edetate Disodium (0.1%)
- During Wear, Put Two or Three Drops Directly onto Each Lens Whenever Needed.
- If the Lens Still Does Not Feel Comfortable, Add Another Drop.
- If Discomfort Persists, Immediately Remove Your Lenses and Contact Your Eye Care Practitioner.
- Do Not Use If Imprinted Neckband On Bottle Is Broken or Missing.
- If You Are Allergic to Any Ingredient in This Product, Do Not Use.
- Keep Bottle Tightly Closed When Not in Use.
- Store at Room Temperature.
- Use Before the Expiration Date Marked On the Carton and Bottle.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.