Bausch & Lomb
Bausch & Lomb Muro 128 5% Ointment, Twin PackBausch & Lomb
Bausch & Lomb Muro 128 5 Ointment, Twin Pack
- Helps with dryness of eyes and irritation
- Quick and effective way to gain relief from burning sensation in eye caused by wind or sun.
- Please refer to packaging for warnings, ingredients, and other information
Bausch & Lomb muro 128 5% ointment provides temporary, yet effective relief from corneal edema. It is recommended to use this ointment during the daytime. Bausch and Lomb Muro 128 ointment can be applied every 3-4 every hours or as directed by your eye care doctor. It is an over-the-counter medicine and can be taken without prescription. We recommended to consult your eye care doctor before use.
Ingredients present in Bausch & Lomb muro 128 5 Ointment:
Active ingredients: Sodium Chloride (5%).
Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, White Petroleum
Bausch & Lomb muro 128 5 ointment contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Directions of Use: Apply 1-2 drops of Bausch & Lomb muro 128 5% ointment in the eye suffering from corneal edema. It can be used every 3-4 hours or as directed by your eye care doctor.
Warnings when you use Bausch & Lomb Muro 128 5% ointment:
- When using Bausch & Lomb muro 128 5 ointment, there may be chances that it can cause temporary burning and irritation in eye. If this happens, contact your eye care doctor immediately.
- To avoid contamination of the complete solution, avoid touching the tip of the container with any surface.
- If that happens accidently, replace the cap immediately.
Shop the product at best prices at RMS Products shop.