Akorn USP 5 Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - 2 PackAkorn
Akorn USP 5 Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - 2 Pack
- Akorn Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution USP 5 is for temporary relief of corneal edema
- Hypertonicity Eye Drops 15mL (05floz)Sterile
- DIRECTIONS to use the Hypertonic Eye Drops: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
Akorn USP 5 Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution
Akorn Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution USP 5 is used for temporary relief of corneal edema. Apply 1-2 drops of Sodium chloride ophthalmic solution USP 5 solution in the affected eye. It can be applied every 3-4 hours or as directed by your eye care doctor. It is comparable to Muro 128, 5% ointment.
Ingredients present in Akorn USP 5 Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution
Active ingredient: Sodium Chloride 5%
Purpose of active ingredient: Use of hypertonic agent is for providing temporary relief to corneal edema. It is due to the active ingredient that this product is also bought referring to as hypertonic eye drops or Sodium chloride eye drop.
Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Hypromellose 2906, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH (6.0 to 8.0), and Water for Injection.
Storage of Akorn Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution
Product is to be stored at 20°C - 25°C. Keep tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed accidently, get immediate medical help.
Common Warnings When You Use Akorn Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution USP 5
- This product is not advised to be used without an eye care consultation. If the seal is broken or if the solution changes color, stop using the product immediately.
- While you use Akorn Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Solution USP 5 you may experience temporary burning or irritation upon being instilled into eye.
- Contact your eye care professional if you experience any eye pain, changes in eye vision, redness, or irritation in eyes upon using this Hypertonic eye drops or Sodium chloride eye drop.
- The tip of the container should not be in contact to any surface to avoid contamination, replace the cap if this should happen.
NOTE: For best results and advice on how this product works, please consult with your eye care doctor. Shop the product at best prices only at RMS Products.